Pages

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Bubbles

I have spent a lot of time in the past few months living in my own little bubble, navigating between home and work and not doing much else. This is the slow time of year for us, and my charming husband and I always say we are going to get all these projects done, and then, well, we don't. 

We have spent the past two weeks overcoming one of the worst colds we have ever had, and now that we are finally starting to feel human again, I am starting to get the itch to be productive. Add to that the fact that the sun is finally shining today (even though we have nine new inches of snow), and things are really starting to look up! 

I hope all of you are doing well, I wish I had more information to update you with, but the truth is I have not accomplished much in the past few months. I have managed to watch a lot of tv and movies, so I would be happy to talk about that, and I am open to suggestions for anything you might have seen recently (and not so recently) as it is starting to look like I have exhausted all methods of streaming shows. 

See you again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment