We can start with a funny photo! This is what my dog does when left alone in the bedroom - he bunches up the blankets and makes a nest for himself. Obviously our mattress is just too hard for him.
1. If you could be any princess- which would you be and why?
I'm not really that interested in princesses, but the answer is Ariel from The Little Mermaid. Mostly because I would like to be a mermaid, and Sebastian and Flounder are some pretty awesome sidekicks.
2. Do you have any odd habits? (do things in order, words that you say too often, etc)
If you ask my husband, I have many odd habits, but I'll go with I always have to put my left shoe on first.
3. What's your "go to" outfit?
Jeans and a black shirt.
4. Do you have any siblings? What are their genders, ages, order of age, names, etc?
I have three siblings, though I refuse to mention their ages. Addie (sister), Mary (sister), and Herman (brother). I'm the youngest.
5. What's your favorite precious stone?
I like opals a lot, and tourmaline.
6. If you had a check in your hand for 1 million dollars, what would you do with it?
I would pay off my debts (including the house), finally take a honeymoon, and then see what's left to help my family with their houses :)
7. What do you love most about yourself- physically (eyes, smile, hair, etc. I don't know a good way to word that question...)
I like my eyes the most. I think they're very pretty, and I love that my siblings and I all have the same eyes (possibly the only feature the 4 of us have in common).