Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Resolutions Are For Suckers

I don't like New Year's Resolution, and I do my best not to make any. The times I've tried, I've ended up failing and feeling bad about myself. Which is why I'm writing this post on January 12th, and not January 1st. This year I'm giving up from the start, and I mean that in the best possible way. My goal this year is to feel better about myself, and do whatever it takes to make that happen. 2012 was crap for the most part, and I'm ready to start a better life in 2013.

For starters, I'm going to get outside more. Tough to do in the winter, but that is why it is the best time to start. With three dogs, getting outside with them will solve so many problems. Tired dogs are well behaved dogs, and maybe they won't eat all my stuff.

I want to cook more. I love trying new recipes, and spending time in the kitchen.

I want a new job. Something I can feel good about myself doing and makes me able to pay the bills.

And if none of these things happen, that's ok too. Because I have a wonderful husband, a roof over our heads, three crazy dogs, and a cat that will likely take over the world.

Happy 2013 everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment