Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2012

My Sweet New Ride



I've been wanting a scooter for the longest time. I told my husband about this plan, and he agreed, but took it and ran with it and got himself a small motorcycle. (Ahem, got "us" a small motorcycle). Which makes sense for the roads around here. But I was afraid to drive it, so he finally went out and got me exactly what I wanted so I can learn on something little where maybe I won't kill myself, and if I crash it, it won't be the end of the world. 

Meet our new edition, the Spree: 

I freaking love it! 

I took it out for a spin around the neighborhood, and while I never did over 15, I had soooo much fun! I can't wait to ride it some more and take it farther (it needs new tires, I need a better helmet, and it only goes about 35mph, so I'm not going too far). 

He gets BEST HUSBAND EVER for finding this adorable little thing for me! I'm totally repainting it some super rad 80's colors, but first I have to find the paint since half of it is plastic. And this now makes 3 Hondas in our fleet. 

Hope you all are enjoying your weekend as much as I am!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment